The best way to begin to know PCS is to tour our campuses. When you visit our campus you can feel the heartbeat of the school.
We have two locations to serve Preschool-3 thru 12th grade.
3201 Fairview Avenue, Parkersburg, WV 26104
Our preschool – PK4; beginning fall 2021 PK3 is also located here.
For the remainder of the 20-21 school year, Kindergarten is also at Fairview
Grades 7 – 12
810 Juliana Street, Parkersburg, WV 26101
beginning Fall ’21 Kindergarten will be at the Juliana Campus
Shadow Days are an integral part of our application process. It is an important time for prospective students to get a student-view of a day at Parkersburg Catholic. Preschoolers are encouraged to schedule a shadow day for mornings only. Kindergarten through high school days are full days of school.
When families schedule a shadow day with the Admissions Coordinator, details are provided. In general, shadow days have the following guidelines and schedules.
- Required forms to sign: Photo release, Emergency Contact information, Indemnification form and Shadow Authorization Form
- Dress comfortably, polo, khaki Bermuda shorts or pants.
- Please wear sneakers for gym that day.
- No jewelry or hair coloring is permitted.
- Lunch/Snack – Please pack a snack, lunch, and a water bottle.
- Supplies – Everything will be provided in class.
Following is an outline of the schedule.
- Grades 1-12: 7:45am – 2:15 pm
- 7:45 am – Arrive at the school office.
- 7:55am – Student buddy arrives at the office to escort Prospective Student to classroom.
- Students follow the daily schedule assigned to that class (gr. K-6)/or buddy student (gr 7-12).
- Admissions testing with Mrs. Ross (at HS) or Principal at Elementary.
- Lunch at assigned time.
- 2:15 pm – Pick-up time in front office (Please let me know if you need a different pick up time)